Maria Matheidesz has extensive FL teaching and teacher training experience.
Her professional expertise also includes:
- educational institution management (both of a language school and of an institution specialised in professional and vocational training);
- management training and inspector training;
- development of management and inspector training materials
- project management and international consultancy in domains such as quality assurance, educational organisation management, academic management.
Maria has participated on the co-ordinating team of the 1st medium-term project "Quality Assurance and Self-assessment for Schools and Teachers" and is one of the co-authors of the CD ROM "Quality Management in Language Education".
Maria's current role as EAQUALS Operations Manager involves organsing inspections, offering consultancy to language schools, as well the development of relevant quality management and inspector training guide books.
Maria's envisaged role in the project team will include:
- dissemination activities, (co-)organising and (co-)facilitation of workshops,
- networking to identify potential target audiences of multipliers for cascading events;
- co-operating with the other team members on carrying out needs analysis in preparation for WSs and adaptation of QualiTraining workshop materials for implementation in various educational contexts;
- a leading role in disseminating "QualiTraining" processes and outcomes in the EAQUALS context;
- with the other team members, developing tools for evaluating training events, and carrying out small-scale feasibility studies and action research, to explore the specificity of introducing "QualiTraining" concepts and materials in various educational contexts, and - as appropriate - to contribute to the publishing of research outcomes in specialised journals for dissemination to a wider public.